Friday, February 27, 2009

what would you do if i sang out of tune? would you stand up and walk out on me?

Today so far has been a VERY eventful Friday! Here are the highlights; Across the Universe, Spirited Away, making collages, taking pictures and... DAH DAH-DAH DAH!!! MY DAD BOUGHT THE HAT. AND I MEAN THEEEEEEEE HAT.



He found this magnificent hat, with a pretty little hat box, at GOODWILL. Ok, so here's the fyi, my family and I are simply addicted to Goodwill, like no joke. I'm serious we make a family trip almost every evening after dinner. Any-who, on to the hat. It's vintage and in WONDERFUL condition. So, of course I had to make an outfit.

And here's a close-up of my shoes. I inherited them from my grandma after she passed. I guess their from the 1800's or something!



Alright, I think that's all for tonight. OH and there's an AU update. As you may or may not remember, AU is my parents business. It is a tee-shirt company that features cute little characters and our signature AU on our designs. For those not in the loop AU is the symbol on the periodic table of elements for gold. And since my family lives in GOLDEN, COLORADO it makes sense. Haha get it? AU Golden, Colorado? Yeahh, its pretty clever. Anyway the big news is AU got a new shipment of American Apparel tee-shirts and started to print on them. So the pink shirt I'm wearing in the picture is one of them! For more information about purchasing any shirts, buttons, stickers or other AU items visit the link at the top of the page. Thanks guys!

hat: Goodwill, shirt: andersonunited.net, skirt: Forever 21, shoes: grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment